Male pattern baldness is a hereditary condition that affects millions of men worldwide. While there are men who choose to live with the condition, there are those who opt to search for alternative solutions. Unfortunately, a majority of the hair loss treatments available in the market do not offer lasting results.
The good news is that there is a new treatment for male pattern baldness that has been clinically tested and proven. Regaine for Men has over the last couple of years been gaining popularity as the most preferred hair loss treatment for men. The treatment contains minoxidil as the key ingredient. Initially, minoxidil was used to treatment high blood pressure. However, the medication was discontinued because of the adverse side effects it triggered. Excessive hair growth was one of the side effects. After years of clinical research, it was discovered that minoxidil can be used to treat male pattern baldness.
Listed below are some of the things that you need to know before buying and using Regaine for Men:
- The treatment is designed primarily for external application. Therefore, do not apply it on other parts of the body besides the scalp.
- Cleanse your hands thoroughly with soap and water after the application process in order to minimize the risk of transferring the medicine to other parts of the body.
- Do not use this hair loss treatment if you have broken skin or an inflammation on your scalp.
- The medicine should not come into contact with your eyes, lips, inner parts of your nose and mount. In case of accidental contact with your eyes, lips or eyes, rinse using cold running water.
- Discontinue using this hair loss treatment and seek medical help should you experience dizziness, chest pains, abrupt mysterious weight gain, increased cardiac activity, swollen hands, faintness, irritation of the scalp and inflammation of the scalp.
- You may experience slight hair loss during the initial stages of using this treatment. This is quite normal as old and worn-out hair is being shed in order to allow for growth of new hair. Nonetheless, if you continue to experience hair loss, stop using the treatment and seek medical assistance.
Do Not Use Regaine for Men:
- If you are allergic to the components used in making the treatment.
If you are currently receiving treatment for high blood pressure.